Friday, June 29, 2018

Can-Do Kids Series Books By Kayla J. W. Marnach

I enjoyed reading books especially when they teaches kids lessons in life. Kids can be spoiled when they did not learn any manners. The Can Do Kids Series by Ms. Kayla J. W. Marnach is a very fun but very helpful books for kids and parents as well.
The Can Do Kids series books are My Body's Mine, I Can Do That and My Actions Matter. My daughter and I both enjoyed reading these series. I am sure that you do too. We both rated all the books 5 *****'s.
The power to say no This is my favorite book from the I Can Do series. It is very helpful as always. The illustration is so fun. The series are very short read but your kids will enjoy reading them. They might be short but very informative not only for kids but parents as well. When situations happen, this book is the best for the kids to say no and of course with parents teaching too. Kids should learn at a young age especially when they go to school and places like park that is surrounded with strangers.
The best way to calm down This book is so helpful especially for kids that has tantrums. As a parent, sometimes it is frustrating when they have tantrums. I Can Do That is very helpful for both parents and kids. It is a very short book but very fun to read. I loved the illustrations too. I remember those days when my son had tantrums, this book is an amazing help.
Kindness and respect always goes together Kids nowadays are different when I was raised. Some needs to teach about respect. Luckily, I taught my kids about respect and being kind. There are times they forget those important manners and remind them. This book is another very informative from the series. I loved the suggestions on the last page. Those are very helpful. Kids need to learn respect at a very young age. Parents play a big role for that. You can grab these books in Amazon, Goodreads and Barnes and Noble. You can also follow Ms. Kayla J.W. Marnach in Facebook and Twitter for updates and news about her amazing writings.

1 comment:

  1. These, for sure, are interesting and fun reads for the little ones. My granddaughters are just learning how to read. I want to get them these books.

    ReplyDelete